What is the CineLife app and who is it for?
CineLife is your connection to the independent film world! You will now be able to get exclusive, up-to-date information on your favorite theatres, trailers, film times, reviews, screenings, filmmaker Q&A’s and special events as well and purchase tickets for most theatres in the U.S.
What are the key features customers will enjoy?
• Following your favorite theatres: Each CineLife Partner has their own custom branded theatre page which includes, all in one place, information on show times, special screenings, films, filmmaker Q&A’s, film club events and ticket purchases.
• Mobile Communications: CineLife incorporates current Twitter, Facebook and RSS feeds to keep you up-to-date on theatre news, promos and events.
• Favorite Films: You will be able to track your favorite films from film festivals and coming soon listings all the way to when they are available for release in the theatre.
• Film Reviews: Reviews and Scores from Metacritic as well as the CineLife community are provided to assist you in deciding which films to watch.
• Great Content: Valued industry news sources, respected community bloggers and entertaining trivia have all been included.
What does it cost to use the CineLife app?
The CineLife app is free for users to download. There are no in-app purchases other than tickets for films.
What do I need to do to get the most out of the CineLife app?
Please add your preferred theatres to your favorites list by clicking the heart icon by the theatre name. Doing this ensures you will have access to custom theatre content, special events and invitation-only screenings.
Are tickets sold through the app?
Absolutely! You may use a credit card, gift card or Theatre Premiere Card (where applicable) to complete your purchases. Bring the method of payment used, the barcode on your mobile device, or show your printed confirmation email to pick up the tickets at the theatre box office.
Is it possible to refund tickets purchased through CineLife?
Yes. Follow your favorite theatre’s refund policy and process. If a refund is available, only the theater box office may refund the ticket price. The Convenience Charge, if applied, is usually non-refundable.
Will I be able to use my Membership or Theatre Gift Cards to purchase tickets?
I purchased a ticket through the app but I can’t find it. Can you help?
Of course we can. If you purchased a ticket for one of the CineLife Partner theatres for which we facilitate ticketing, the ticket will be available on the app. Click on the Account tab in the app and select the “My Purchases” field. Your current as well as past purchases will be stored there. Select the appropriate transaction and use the barcode to collect your tickets at the theatre box office. CineLife is also compatible with Passbook on iPhone. If you saved your purchase to Passbook, you can find your tickets there. You’re also able to collect the ticket at the theatre by displaying the payment method used to purchase the tickets (credit card, membership card, etc.). Note that if you purchased your ticket through the theatre website or another ticketing platform that was linked to from the app, you will have to inquire with the seller directly.